Auguste Abeliunaite (Model) was born on the 3rd of August, 1994. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 7. Auguste’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Auguste Abeliunaite below â†“
|REAL NAME:||Auguste Tomaiste Abeliunaite|
Auguste Abeliunaite, best known for being a Model, was born in Lithuania on Wednesday, August 3, 1994. Lithuanian model who has walked the runway for some of the biggest names in fashion, including Prada, Burberry and Jil Sander. She has graced the pages of publications like Heroine and L’Officiel Singapore.
Family: She was born in Lithuania. Auguste Abeliunaite father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Auguste Abeliunaite’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Auguste Abeliunaite is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Auguste Abeliunaite’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Auguste Abeliunaite’s zodiac sign is Leo
Auguste Abeliunaite zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 26 years old
The Lithuanian model has been alive for 9,821 days or 235,716 hours. There were precisely 333 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 3, 1994|
|AGE:||26 years old|
Auguste Abeliunaite was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Auguste Abeliunaite’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,670,319,703 and there were an estimated 133,066,731 babies born throughout the world in 1994, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Stay (I Missed You) (From "Reality Bites")" by Lisa Loeb & Nine Stories.
On this day in history:
1492 – Christopher Columbus sets sail on his first voyage with three ships, Santa María, Pinta and Niña from Palos de la Frontera, Spain for the "Indies".
1596 – David Fabricius discovers light variation of Mira (1st variable star).
1914 – Germany invades Belgium and declares war on France, beginning World War I.
5. Auguste Abeliunaite’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Auguste Abeliunaite’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Dog
Auguste Abeliunaite was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Auguste Abeliunaite’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Auguste Abeliunaite was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Auguste Abeliunaite’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Auguste Abeliunaite’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.