Auli’i Cravalho (Voice Actress) was born on the 22nd of November, 2000. She was born in 2000s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 8. Auli’i’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Auli’i Cravalho below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Auli’i Cravalho|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Oahu, Hawaii, USA|
Auli’i Cravalho, best known for being a Voice Actress, was born in Oahu, Hawaii, USA on Wednesday, November 22, 2000. Voice actress known for being cast as the voice of the eponymous heroine in the 2016 Disney animated feature Moana.
Family: She was raised in the small town of Kohala by her mother, who has been an administrative assistant. Auli’i Cravalho father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Auli’i Cravalho’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Auli’i Cravalho is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Auli’i Cravalho’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Auli’i Cravalho’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Auli’i Cravalho zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 22 years old
The American voice actress has been alive for 8,234 days or 197,626 hours. There were precisely 279 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 22, 2000|
|AGE:||22 years old|
Auli’i Cravalho was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Auli’i Cravalho’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,145,006,989 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 2000, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Independent Women Part 1" by Destiny's Child.
On this day in history:
5. Auli’i Cravalho’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Auli’i Cravalho’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Auli’i Cravalho was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Auli’i Cravalho’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Auli’i Cravalho was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Auli’i Cravalho’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Auli’i Cravalho’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.