Aunty Ezekiel (TV Actress) was born on the 28th of October, 1986. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 8. Aunty’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Aunty Ezekiel below â†“
|REAL NAME:||Aunty Ezekiel|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Dar es Salaam|
Aunty Ezekiel, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Dar es Salaam on Tuesday, October 28, 1986. Tanzanian actress who is best known for her roles in Prison Revenge, Pumba Jungu La Urithi, and Eyes on Me. She has also made appearances in Siku Za Majaribu, I Hate My Birthday, and Young Billionaire.
Family: She is the daughter of football player Ezekiel Greyson and she married her husband Demonte in 2012. Aunty Ezekiel father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Aunty Ezekiel’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Aunty Ezekiel is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Aunty Ezekiel’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Aunty Ezekiel’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Aunty Ezekiel zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 34 years old
The tv actress has been alive for 12,657 days or 303,781 hours. There were precisely 429 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 28, 1986|
|AGE:||34 years old|
Aunty Ezekiel was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Aunty Ezekiel’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,963,633,228 and there were an estimated 137,616,130 babies born throughout the world in 1986, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "True Colors" by Cyndi Lauper.
On this day in history:
1492 – Christopher Columbus sights Cuba and claims it for Spain under the name "Juana".
1538 – The first university in the New World, the Universidad Santo Tomás de Aquino, is established on Hispaniola.
1746 – Peruvian cities of Lima and Callao demolished by earthquake, 18,000 die.
5. Aunty Ezekiel’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Aunty Ezekiel’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Aunty Ezekiel was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Aunty Ezekiel’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful â€” and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Aunty Ezekiel was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Aunty Ezekiel’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Aunty Ezekiel’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.