Aurelie Claudel (Model) was born on the 7th of August, 1980. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 6. Aurelie’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Aurelie Claudel below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Aurelie Claudel|
Aurelie Claudel, best known for being a Model, was born in France on Thursday, August 7, 1980. High-fashion model who has appeared in magazines like Vogue and Harper’s Bazaar.
Family: She had one sister and two half-brothers. Aurelie Claudel father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Aurelie Claudel’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Aurelie Claudel is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Aurelie Claudel’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Aurelie Claudel’s zodiac sign is Leo
Aurelie Claudel zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 40 years old
The French model has been alive for 14,927 days or 358,265 hours. There were precisely 506 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 7, 1980|
|AGE:||40 years old|
Aurelie Claudel was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Aurelie Claudel’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,458,411,534 and there were an estimated 125,148,676 babies born throughout the world in 1980, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Magic" by Olivia Newton-John.
On this day in history:
1461 – Ming Dynasty Chinese military general Cao Qin stages a coup against the Tianshun Emperor.
1714 – The Battle of Gangut: the first important victory of the Russian Navy during the Great Northern War against Sweden.
1933 – The Iraqi Government slaughters over 3,000 Assyrians in the village of Sumail. The day becomes known as Assyrian Martyrs Day..
5. Aurelie Claudel’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Aurelie Claudel’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Aurelie Claudel was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Aurelie Claudel’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Aurelie Claudel was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Aurelie Claudel’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Aurelie Claudel’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.