Austin Collie (Football Player) was born on the 11th of November, 1985. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 9. Austin’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Austin Collie below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Austin Collie|
Austin Collie, best known for being a Football Player, was born in Hamilton, Canada on Monday, November 11, 1985. NFL wide receiver who played for the Indianapolis Colts from 2009 to 2012.
Family: He married Brooke Pendleton in 2007 and he and Brooke have a son named Nash. Austin Collie father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Austin Collie’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Austin Collie is married Brooke Pendleton.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Austin Collie’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Austin Collie’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Austin Collie zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 35 years old
The American-Canadian football player has been alive for 13,005 days or 312,138 hours. There were precisely 441 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 11, 1985|
|AGE:||35 years old|
Austin Collie was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Austin Collie’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,873,781,796 and there were an estimated 135,970,553 babies born throughout the world in 1985, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "We Built This City" by Starship.
On this day in history:
1675 – German mathetician Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz demonstrates integral calculus for the first time to find the area under the graph of y = f(x) function.
1745 – Bonnie Prince Charlie's army enters England.
1918 – Armistice signed by the Allies and Germany comes into effect and World War I hostilities end at 11am, "the eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month".
5. Austin Collie’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Austin Collie’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Austin Collie was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Austin Collie’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Austin Collie was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Austin Collie’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Austin Collie’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.