Austin Evans (YouTuber) was born on the 22nd of August, 1992. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 6. Austin’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Austin Evans below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Austin Evans|
|BIRTHPLACE:||New Jersey, United States|
Austin Evans, best known for being a YouTuber, was born in New Jersey, United States on Saturday, August 22, 1992. Technology guru who publishes videos featuring gaming PC builds, Top 5s, and the latest video games to his YouTube channel duncan33303.
Family: He tweeted that he was going to spend his 22nd birthday buying a new car for his mother. Austin Evans father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Austin Evans’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Austin Evans is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Austin Evans’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Austin Evans’s zodiac sign is Leo
Austin Evans zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. He is currently 28 years old
The Australian youtuber has been alive for 10,258 days or 246,192 hours. There were precisely 348 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 22, 1992|
|AGE:||28 years old|
Austin Evans was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Austin Evans’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,504,401,149 and there were an estimated 135,687,063 babies born throughout the world in 1992, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "End Of The Road (From "Boomerang")" by Boyz II Men.
On this day in history:
1485 – Battle of Bosworth Field - Henry Tudor's forces defeat English King Richard III during last battle in the Wars of the Roses.
1639 – Madras (now Chennai), India, founded by the British East India Company on sliver of land bought from local Nayak rulers.
1642 – Civil War in England began between Royalists & Parliament.
5. Austin Evans’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Austin Evans’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Austin Evans was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Austin Evans’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Austin Evans was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Austin Evans’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Austin Evans’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.