Autumn Ajirotutu (Reality Star) was born on the 7th of November, 1988. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 8. Autumn’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Autumn Ajirotutu below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Autumn Ajirotutu|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Castro Valley, California, USA|
Autumn Ajirotutu, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in Castro Valley, California, USA on Monday, November 7, 1988. Reality star who was cast on the show WAGS, an acronym used to denote the wives and girlfriends of professional athletes.
Family: She has twin daughters named Londyn and Laiyah. Autumn Ajirotutu father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Autumn Ajirotutu’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Autumn Ajirotutu is married Seyi Ajirotutu.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Autumn Ajirotutu’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Autumn Ajirotutu’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Autumn Ajirotutu zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 32 years old
The American reality star has been alive for 11,952 days or 286,870 hours. There were precisely 405 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 7, 1988|
|AGE:||32 years old|
Autumn Ajirotutu was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Autumn Ajirotutu’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,148,556,956 and there were an estimated 139,142,510 babies born throughout the world in 1988, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Wild, Wild West" by The Escape Club.
On this day in history:
1492 – Ensisheim Meteorite strikes a wheat field near the village of Ensisheim in Alsace, France. Oldest meteorite with a known date of impact..
1872 – Cargo ship Mary Celeste sails from Staten Island for Genoa; mysteriously found abandoned four weeks later.
1917 – [OS Oct 25] October Revolution in Russia; Lenin and the Bolsheviks seize power, capture the Winter Palace and overthrow the Provisional Government..
5. Autumn Ajirotutu’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Autumn Ajirotutu’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dyed Brown|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Autumn Ajirotutu was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Autumn Ajirotutu’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Autumn Ajirotutu was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Autumn Ajirotutu’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Autumn Ajirotutu’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.