Ayub Bachchu (Guitarist) was born on the 16th of August, 1962. He was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 6. Ayub’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Ayub Bachchu below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Ayub Bachchu|
Ayub Bachchu, best known for being a Guitarist, was born in Bangladesh on Thursday, August 16, 1962. Bangladeshi musician pioneered his country’s rock music scene and was the frontman of the band LRB.
Family: He grew up amidst turmoil in what was then East Pakistan and now is Bangladesh. Ayub Bachchu father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Ayub Bachchu’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Ayub Bachchu is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Ayub Bachchu’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Ayub Bachchu’s zodiac sign is Leo
Ayub Bachchu zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. He is currently 59 years old
The Bangladeshi guitarist has been alive for 21,638 days days or 519,330 hours hours. There were precisely 733 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 16, 1962|
|AGE:||59 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Ayub Bachchu was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Ayub Bachchu’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,149,244,245 and there were an estimated 111,558,191 babies born throughout the world in 1962, John F. Kennedy (Democratic) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Breaking Up Is Hard To Do" by Neil Sedaka.
On this day in history:
1896 – Gold first discovered in Klondike, found at Bonanza Creek, Alaska by George Carmack.
1930 – 1st British Empire Games open in Hamilton, Canada.
1945 – Puyi, the last Chinese Emperor and ruler of Manchukuo is captured by Soviet troops.
5. Ayub Bachchu’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Ayub Bachchu’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Ayub Bachchu was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Ayub Bachchu’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Ayub Bachchu was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Ayub Bachchu’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Ayub Bachchu’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.