Baby Erin (Rapper) was born on the 19th of July, 2005. She was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 6. Baby’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Baby Erin below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Baby Erin|
|BIRTHPLACE:||New Orleans, Louisiana, USA|
Baby Erin, best known for being a Rapper, was born in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA on Tuesday, July 19, 2005. Also known as the Princess of Bounce, she became an internet famous rapper before turning the age of 10. She has a well known single called “Basketball” and her “School House Rock” video went viral.
Family: Her father was also a rapper based out of New Orleans. Baby Erin father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Baby Erin’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Baby Erin is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Baby Erin’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Baby Erin’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Baby Erin zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. She is currently 18 years old
The American rapper has been alive for 6,644 days or 159,474 hours. There were precisely 225 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 19, 2005|
|AGE:||18 years old|
Baby Erin was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Baby Erin’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,542,159,383 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 2005, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "We Belong Together" by Mariah Carey.
On this day in history:
5. Baby Erin’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Baby Erin’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Baby Erin was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Baby Erin’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Generation Z
Baby Erin was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Baby Erin’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Baby Erin’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.