Bam Margera (Reality Star) was born on the 28th of September, 1979. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 9. Bam’s birth flower is Aster/Myosotis and birthstone is Sapphire. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Bam Margera below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Brandon Cole Margera|
|BIRTHPLACE:||West Chester, Pennsylvania USA|
Bam Margera, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in West Chester, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, September 28, 1979. Former reality TV star on Johnny Knoxville’s prank and stunt show Jackass. He later had his own MTV show, Viva La Bam.
Family: He married Melissa Rothstein in 2007. The couple split in 2010, and he married Nicole Boyd in 2013. Bam Margera father’s name is Phil Margera and mother April Margera. We will continue to update details on Bam Margera’s family.
Education: Brandon Cole Margera attended East High School.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Bam Margera is married Nicole Margera.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Bam Margera’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Bam Margera’s zodiac sign is Libra
Bam Margera zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. He is currently 44 years old
The American reality star has been alive for 16,139 days or 387,358 hours. There were precisely 547 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||September 28, 1979|
|AGE:||44 years old|
Bam Margera was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Bam Margera’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,380,585,755 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1979, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "My Sharona" by The Knack.
On this day in history:
5. Bam Margera’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Bam Margera’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Goat
Bam Margera was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Bam Margera’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Bam Margera was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Bam Margera’s birthstone is SapphireSapphire was once thought to guard against evil and poisoning. It was believed that a venomous snake would die if placed in a vessel made of sapphire.
10. Bam Margera’s birth flower is Aster/MyosotisAster is known as a talisman of love and an enduring symbol of elegance.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.