Barbara Romack (Golfer) was born on the 16th of November, 1932. She was born in 1930s, in Silent Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 6. Barbara’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Barbara Romack below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Barbara Romack|
Barbara Romack, best known for being a Golfer, was born in California on Wednesday, November 16, 1932. Became the winner of the Rock City Ladies Open event of the 1963 LPGA Tour. She was also the champion of the 1960 Leesburg Pro-Am.
Family: In the late 1950s, she married fellow golfer and Sacramento, California native Edward “Bud” Porter. Barbara Romack father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Barbara Romack’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Barbara Romack is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Barbara Romack’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Barbara Romack’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Barbara Romack zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 90 years old
The American golfer has been alive for 33,187 days days or 796,493 hours hours. There were precisely 1,125 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 16, 1932|
|AGE:||90 years old|
Barbara Romack was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Barbara Romack’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1932, Herbert Hoover (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Barbara Romack’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Barbara Romack’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||1.6 meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||64 inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||163 centimeters|
|WEIGHT (LBS):||N/A pounds|
|WEIGHT (KG)||N/A kilograms|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Barbara Romack was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Barbara Romack’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Silent Generation
Barbara Romack was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Barbara Romack’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Barbara Romack’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.