Barbara Tropp (Chef) was born on the 3rd of January, 1948. She was born in 1940s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 8. Barbara’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Barbara Tropp below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Barbara Tropp|
Barbara Tropp, best known for being a Chef, was born in New Jersey on Saturday, January 3, 1948. American chef and cookbook author who popularized Chinese cuisine in the United States.
Family: She was raised by two New Jersey podiatrists. Barbara Tropp father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Barbara Tropp’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Barbara Tropp is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Barbara Tropp’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Barbara Tropp’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Barbara Tropp zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 74 years old
The American chef has been alive for 27,304 days days or 655,298 hours hours. There were precisely 926 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 3, 1948|
|AGE:||74 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Barbara Tropp was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Barbara Tropp’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1948, was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Barbara Tropp’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Barbara Tropp’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Rat
Barbara Tropp was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Barbara Tropp’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Barbara Tropp was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Barbara Tropp’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Barbara Tropp’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.