Barun Sengupta (Journalist) was born on the 23rd of January, 1934. He was born in 1930s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Aquarius and his life path number is 5. Barun’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Barun Sengupta below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Barun Sengupta|
Barun Sengupta, best known for being a Journalist, was born in India on Tuesday, January 23, 1934. Founder and editor of the Bartaman newspaper. He was known for his political criticism, and was very popular among Bengali readers.
Family: He was born to parents, Nirmalananda Sengupta and Ranibala Devi. Barun Sengupta father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Barun Sengupta’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Barun Sengupta is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Barun Sengupta’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Barun Sengupta’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Barun Sengupta zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. He is currently 89 years old
The Indian journalist has been alive for 32,574 days days or 781,786 hours hours. There were precisely 1,104 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 23, 1934|
|AGE:||89 years old|
Barun Sengupta was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Barun Sengupta’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1934, Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Barun Sengupta’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Barun Sengupta’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Dog
Barun Sengupta was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Barun Sengupta’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Silent Generation
Barun Sengupta was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Barun Sengupta’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Barun Sengupta’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.