Baylee Fogelmanis (Family Member) was born on the 24th of January, 2004. She was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 4. Baylee’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Baylee Fogelmanis below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Baylee Fogelmanis|
|BIRTHPLACE:||California, United States|
Baylee Fogelmanis, best known for being a Family Member, was born in California, United States on Saturday, January 24, 2004. Younger sister of Girl Meets World actor Corey Fogelmanis.
Family: Her mother Shannon wished her a happy 11th birthday on Twitter in 2015. Baylee Fogelmanis father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Baylee Fogelmanis’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Baylee Fogelmanis is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Baylee Fogelmanis’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Baylee Fogelmanis’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Baylee Fogelmanis zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 19 years old
The American family member has been alive for 6,949 days or 166,798 hours. There were precisely 236 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 24, 2004|
|AGE:||19 years old|
Baylee Fogelmanis was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Baylee Fogelmanis’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,461,370,865 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 2004, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Hey Ya!" by OutKast.
On this day in history:
5. Baylee Fogelmanis’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Baylee Fogelmanis’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Baylee Fogelmanis was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Baylee Fogelmanis’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Generation Z
Baylee Fogelmanis was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Baylee Fogelmanis’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Baylee Fogelmanis’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.