Bebe Moore Campbell (Novelist) was born on the 18th of February, 1950. She was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 8. Bebe’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Bebe Moore Campbell below ↓
|NAME:||Bebe Moore Campbell|
|FULL NAME:||Bebe Moore Campbell|
Bebe Moore Campbell, best known for being a Novelist, was born in Pennsylvania on Saturday, February 18, 1950. The mother of In the House actress, Maia Campbell, she is also the New York Times bestselling author of What You Owe Me, Brothers and Sisters, and Singing in the Comeback Choir. Her novel, Your Blues Ain’t Like Mine, received the NAACP Image Award for Literature.
Family: She was married twice and remained with her second husband, Ellis Gordon, Jr., from 1984 until her death from brain cancer in 2006. She was the mother of a son and a daughter. Bebe Moore Campbell father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Bebe Moore Campbell’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Bebe Moore Campbell is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Bebe Moore Campbell’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Bebe Moore Campbell’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Bebe Moore Campbell zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 72 years old
The American novelist has been alive for 26,643 days days or 639,432 hours hours. There were precisely 903 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 18, 1950|
|AGE:||72 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Bebe Moore Campbell was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Bebe Moore Campbell’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1950, Harry S. Truman (Democratic) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Bebe Moore Campbell’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Bebe Moore Campbell’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Bebe Moore Campbell was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Bebe Moore Campbell’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Bebe Moore Campbell was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Bebe Moore Campbell’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Bebe Moore Campbell’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.