Belinda Peregrin (World Music Singer) was born on the 15th of August, 1989. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 5. Belinda’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Belinda Peregrin below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Belinda Peregrin|
|PROFESSION:||World Music Singer|
Belinda Peregrin, best known for being a World Music Singer, was born in Madrid, Spain on Tuesday, August 15, 1989. Mexican singer whose debut album “Belinda” sold more than two and half million copies. She is also an actress who has appeared in soap operas like “Camaleones”, where she played the lead role.
Family: She was born in Madrid, Spain, and she later settled in Mexico City, Mexico. Her grandfather is the infamous bullfighter Pierre Schull. Belinda Peregrin father’s name is Ignacio Peregrín and mother Belinda Schüll. We will continue to update details on Belinda Peregrin’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Belinda Peregrin is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Belinda Peregrin’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Belinda Peregrin’s zodiac sign is Leo
Belinda Peregrin zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 34 years old
The world music singer has been alive for 12,524 days or 300,582 hours. There were precisely 425 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 15, 1989|
|AGE:||34 years old|
Belinda Peregrin was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Belinda Peregrin’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,240,735,117 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1989, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Right Here Waiting" by Richard Marx.
On this day in history:
5. Belinda Peregrin’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Belinda Peregrin’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Belinda Peregrin was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Belinda Peregrin’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Belinda Peregrin was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Belinda Peregrin’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Belinda Peregrin’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.