Ben Simmons (Basketball Player) was born on the 20th of July, 1996. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Cancer and his life path number is 7. Ben’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Ben Simmons below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Ben Simmons|
Ben Simmons, best known for being a Basketball Player, was born in Melbourne, Australia on Saturday, July 20, 1996. Australian basketball player who was selected first overall in the 2016 NBA Draft by the Philadelphia 76ers after spending one year playing college basketball at LSU.
Family: His father is former Australian National Basketball League player Dave Simmons. One of his brothers coached the Nicholls State Colonels men’s basketball team and his sister Emily was a member of the women’s rowing team at West Virginia University. Ben Simmons father’s name is Dave Simmons and mother Julie Simmons. We will continue to update details on Ben Simmons’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Ben Simmons is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Ben Simmons’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Ben Simmons’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Ben Simmons zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. He is currently 25 years old
The Australian basketball player has been alive for 9,242 days or 221,818 hours. There were precisely 313 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 20, 1996|
|AGE:||25 years old|
Ben Simmons was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Ben Simmons’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,831,565,020 and there were an estimated 131,354,612 babies born throughout the world in 1996, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "How Do U Want It/California Love" by 2Pac Featuring K-Ci And JoJo.
On this day in history:
1881 – Sioux Indian Chief Sitting Bull, surrenders to US federal troops.
1921 – Congresswoman Alice Mary Robertson becomes the first woman to preside over the floor of US House of Representatives.
1954 – Armistice for Indo-China signed, Vietnam separates into North and South.
5. Ben Simmons’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Ben Simmons’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Ben Simmons was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Ben Simmons’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Ben Simmons was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Ben Simmons’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Ben Simmons’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.