Benigno Aquino Jr. (Politician) was born on the 27th of November, 1932. He was born in 1930s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 8. Benigno’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Benigno Aquino Jr. below ↓
|NAME:||Benigno Aquino Jr.|
|FULL NAME:||Benigno Aquino Jr.|
Benigno Aquino Jr., best known for being a Politician, was born in Philippines on Sunday, November 27, 1932. Filipino dissident who opposed the dictatorship of Ferdinand Marcos and became a folk hero after his death. The Manila International Airport was later renamed Ninoy Aquino International Airport in his honor and the anniversary of his death is a national holiday in the Philippines.
Family: His father was a general in the revolutionary army of Emilio Aguinaldo, and his father was a member of the House of Representatives of the Philippines. Benigno Aquino Jr. father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Benigno Aquino Jr.’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Benigno Aquino Jr. is .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Benigno Aquino Jr.’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Benigno Aquino Jr.’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Benigno Aquino Jr. zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. He is currently 88 years old
The Philippine politician has been alive for 32,267 days days or 774,416 hours hours. There were precisely 1,094 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 27, 1932|
|AGE:||88 years old|
Benigno Aquino Jr. was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Benigno Aquino Jr.’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated babies born throughout the world in 1932, Herbert Hoover (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1095 – Pope Urban II preaches 1st Crusade.
1295 – English King Edward I calls what later became known as "The Model Parliament" extending the authorities of its representatives.
1895 – Swedish chemist Alfred Nobel's will establishes the Nobel Prize.
5. Benigno Aquino Jr.’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Benigno Aquino Jr.’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Benigno Aquino Jr. was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Benigno Aquino Jr.’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Silent Generation
Benigno Aquino Jr. was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Benigno Aquino Jr.’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Benigno Aquino Jr.’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.