Bernadette San Pedro Bayot (Family Member) was born on the 14th of August, 1957. She was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 8. Bernadette’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Bernadette San Pedro Bayot below ↓
|NAME:||Bernadette San Pedro Bayot|
|FULL NAME:||Bernadette San Pedro Bayot|
Bernadette San Pedro Bayot, best known for being a Family Member, was born in Philippines on Wednesday, August 14, 1957. Gained fame as the mother of Grammy-winning recording artist Bruno Mars. She passed away from a brain aneurysm in 2013.
Family: She and Peter Hernandez had six children in total: Bruno, Eric, Presley, Tiara, Jaime, and Tahiti. Bernadette San Pedro Bayot father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Bernadette San Pedro Bayot’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Bernadette San Pedro Bayot is .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Bernadette San Pedro Bayot’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Bernadette San Pedro Bayot’s zodiac sign is Leo
Bernadette San Pedro Bayot zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. She is currently 63 years old
The family member has been alive for 23,166 days days or 555,999 hours hours. There were precisely 785 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 14, 1957|
|AGE:||63 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Bernadette San Pedro Bayot was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Bernadette San Pedro Bayot’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,871,952,278 and there were an estimated 102,068,660 babies born throughout the world in 1957, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1281 – During Kublai Khan's Second Invasion of Japan his invading Chinese fleet of 3,500 vessels disappears in a typhoon near Japan.
1842 – Second Seminole War declared over by Colonel Worth; Indians go on to be removed from Florida to Oklahoma.
1945 – V-J Day, Japan surrenders unconditionally to end WW II (also August 15 depending on time zone).
5. Bernadette San Pedro Bayot’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Bernadette San Pedro Bayot’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Bernadette San Pedro Bayot was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Bernadette San Pedro Bayot’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Bernadette San Pedro Bayot was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Bernadette San Pedro Bayot’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Bernadette San Pedro Bayot’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.