Bernard Francis Law (Religious Leader) was born on the 4th of November, 1931. He was born in 1930s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 2. Bernard’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Bernard Francis Law below ↓
|NAME:||Bernard Francis Law|
|FULL NAME:||Bernard Francis Law|
Bernard Francis Law, best known for being a Religious Leader, was born in Mexico on Wednesday, November 4, 1931. Former Archbishop of Boston who resigned in 2002 amid allegations that he covered up sexual abuse in the Church.
Family: His father was a US Army pilot during World War I who moved to Mexico after the war to run an airline. Bernard Francis Law father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Bernard Francis Law’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Bernard Francis Law is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Bernard Francis Law’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Bernard Francis Law’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Bernard Francis Law zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. He is currently 91 years old
The American religious leader has been alive for 33,327 days days or 799,858 hours hours. There were precisely 1,130 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 4, 1931|
|AGE:||91 years old|
Bernard Francis Law was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Bernard Francis Law’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1931, Herbert Hoover (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Bernard Francis Law’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Bernard Francis Law’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Goat
Bernard Francis Law was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Bernard Francis Law’s life path number is 2Life Path Number 2 represent 'The Diplomat'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 2 have the most amazing ability to create peace and harmony wherever they go. Number 2 unites and brings an end to separateness. Its energy is that of the Sacred Feminine. The values are partnerships, balance, love. The challenges are to tap into your emotional sensitivity — and use it to connect with others.
8. Silent Generation
Bernard Francis Law was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Bernard Francis Law’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Bernard Francis Law’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.