Bernard W. Rogers (War Hero) was born on the 16th of July, 1921. He was born in 1920s, in G.I. Generation. His birth sign is Cancer and his life path number is 9. Bernard’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Bernard W. Rogers below ↓
|NAME:||Bernard W. Rogers|
|FULL NAME:||Bernard W. Rogers|
Bernard W. Rogers, best known for being a War Hero, was born in Kansas on Saturday, July 16, 1921. Outspoken U.S. Army general who ushered in a new generation of weapons and led the transition to an all-volunteer force.
Family: He was married to Ann Ellen Jones for sixty-three years. The couple had three children. Bernard W. Rogers father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Bernard W. Rogers’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Bernard W. Rogers is .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Bernard W. Rogers’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Bernard W. Rogers’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Bernard W. Rogers zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. He is currently 99 years old
The American war hero has been alive for 36,355 days days or 872,533 hours hours. There were precisely 1,232 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 16, 1921|
|AGE:||99 years old|
Bernard W. Rogers was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Bernard W. Rogers’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated babies born throughout the world in 1921, Warren G. Harding (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
622 – Muslim Era begins - Muhammad begins flight from Mecca to Medina (Hijra).
1054 – Three Roman legates fracture relations between Western and Eastern Christian churches by placing invalid Papal Bull of Excommunication on altar of Hagia Sophia during liturgy. Often dated start of the East-West Schism..
1519 – Public debate between Martin Luther & theologist John Eck at Pleissenburg Castle in Liepzig, Luther denies the divine right of the Pope.
5. Bernard W. Rogers’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Bernard W. Rogers’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Bernard W. Rogers was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Bernard W. Rogers’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. G.I. Generation
Bernard W. Rogers was born in the middle of G.I. Generation.
9. Bernard W. Rogers’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Bernard W. Rogers’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.