Beverly Lynne (Movie Actress) was born on the 31st of October, 1973. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 7. Beverly’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Beverly Lynne below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Beverly Lynne Meadows|
|NICKNAME:||Amber Lain, Beverly Lynne Hubscher, Beverly Lynne Meadows, Beverly Lynne|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Sellersville, Pennsylvania USA|
Beverly Lynne, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Sellersville, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, October 31, 1973. American actress best known for her appearances in campy horror films like The Zombie Chronicles and Tomb of the Werewolf. She has also had a successful adult entertainment career.
Family: She married Glen Matthews in 2006, and they had one child. Beverly Lynne father’s name is Chris and mother Sue. We will continue to update details on Beverly Lynne’s family.
Education: Beverly Lynne Meadows attended Pennridge, Perkasie PA (1991).
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Beverly Lynne is married Glen Meadows.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Beverly Lynne’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Beverly Lynne’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Beverly Lynne zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 49 years old
The American movie actress has been alive for 18,110 days or 434,645 hours. There were precisely 614 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 31, 1973|
|AGE:||49 years old|
Beverly Lynne was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Beverly Lynne’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,927,538,695 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1973, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Midnight Train To Georgia" by Gladys Knight and The Pips.
On this day in history:
5. Beverly Lynne’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Beverly Lynne’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Beverly Lynne was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Beverly Lynne’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Beverly Lynne was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Beverly Lynne’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Beverly Lynne’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.