Bill Bailey (Comedian) was born on the 13th of January, 1965. He was born in 1960s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 8. Bill’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Bill Bailey below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Bill Bailey|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Bath, Somerset, England, UK|
Bill Bailey, best known for being a Comedian, was born in Bath, Somerset, England, UK on Wednesday, January 13, 1965. English comedian and actor who is best known for his role in Black Books, as well as for his appearances on Never Mind the Buzzcocks, Have I Got News for You, and QI. In 2013 he produced a two-part documentary, Bill Bailey’s Jungle Hero.
Family: He married Kristin Bailey in 1998 and the couple had a son, Dax, in 2003. His father was a medical practitioner and his mother worked in a hospital ward. Bill Bailey father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Bill Bailey’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Bill Bailey is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Bill Bailey’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Bill Bailey’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Bill Bailey zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 56 years old
The English comedian has been alive for 20,656 days or 495,747 hours. There were precisely 700 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 13, 1965|
|AGE:||56 years old|
Bill Bailey was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Bill Bailey’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,339,592,688 and there were an estimated 116,766,061 babies born throughout the world in 1965, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Come See About Me" by The Supremes.
On this day in history:
532 – Nika riots begin in Constantinople, revolt against Emperor Justinian, prompted by chariot racing.
1785 – John Walter publishes 1st issue of "The Times" of London.
1943 – Hitler declares "Total War".
5. Bill Bailey’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Bill Bailey’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Bill Bailey was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Bill Bailey’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Bill Bailey was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Bill Bailey’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Bill Bailey’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.