Bjork (Pop Singer) was born on the 21st of November, 1965. She was born in 1960s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 8. Bjork’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Bjork below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Björk Guðmundsdóttir|
|NICKNAME:||Bjork Guomundsdottir, Bjork|
Bjork, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Reykjavik, Iceland on Sunday, November 21, 1965. Eccentric and visionary Icelandic singer who is celebrated for her electronic music and avant-garde personal style. Some of her most memorable songs include “Army Of Me,” “Joga,” “Isobel,” and “Pagan Poetry.”
Family: She married composer Thor Eldon in 1986 and they had one child together, a son named Sindri. Later they divorced and she became partners with Matthew Barney, an experimental filmmaker. She and Barney had a daughter named Isadora before separating in 2013. Bjork father’s name is Guðmundur Gunnarsson and mother Hildur Rúna Hauksdóttir. We will continue to update details on Bjork’s family.
Hildur Rúna Hauksdóttir
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Bjork is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Bjork’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Bjork’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Bjork zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 57 years old
The Icelandic pop singer has been alive for 21,020 days or 504,497 hours. There were precisely 713 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 21, 1965|
|AGE:||57 years old|
Bjork was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Bjork’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,339,592,688 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1965, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I Hear a Symphony" by The Supremes.
On this day in history:
5. Bjork’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Bjork’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Serpent
Bjork was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Bjork’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Bjork was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Bjork’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Bjork’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.