Blessing Okagbare (Long Jumper) was born on the 9th of October, 1988. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 9. Blessing’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Blessing Okagbare below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Blessing Okagbare|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Sapele, Delta, Nigeria|
Blessing Okagbare, best known for being a Long Jumper, was born in Sapele, Delta, Nigeria on Sunday, October 9, 1988. Track and field star who has taken home gold medals in long jump and sprinting competitions at events like the Commonwealth Games and African Championships. She represented Nigeria at the 2008 and 2012 Olympic Games.
Family: She got engaged to Nigerian soccer star Igho Otegheri in 2014 and they married later that year. Blessing Okagbare father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Blessing Okagbare’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Blessing Okagbare is married Igho Otegheri.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Blessing Okagbare’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Blessing Okagbare’s zodiac sign is Libra
Blessing Okagbare zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 34 years old
The Nigerian long jumper has been alive for 12,469 days or 299,261 hours. There were precisely 423 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 9, 1988|
|AGE:||34 years old|
Blessing Okagbare was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Blessing Okagbare’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,148,556,956 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1988, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Red Red Wine" by UB40.
On this day in history:
768 – Charlemagne and his brother Carloman I are crowned Kings of The Franks.
1000 – Leif Ericson discovers "Vinland" (possibly L'Anse aux Meadows, Canada) reputedly becoming first European to reach North America.
1446 – The Hangul alphabet is published in Korea.
1831 – Ioannis Kapodistrias, first Head of State of modern Greece, assassinated in Nafplion.
1941 – US President Franklin D. Roosevelt approves an atomic program - beginning of the Manhattan project.
5. Blessing Okagbare’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Blessing Okagbare’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Dragon
Blessing Okagbare was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Blessing Okagbare’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Blessing Okagbare was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Blessing Okagbare’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Blessing Okagbare’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.