Bong Chandra (Entrepreneur) was born on the 25th of October, 1987. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 6. Bong’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Bong Chandra below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Bong Chandra|
Bong Chandra, best known for being a Entrepreneur, was born in Jakarta on Sunday, October 25, 1987. Indonesia business man and motivational speaker who has earned the title of Asia’s youngest motivator in 2010. He also wrote the book Unlimited Wealth.
Family: He regularly posts with his significant other Kristin Vania. Bong Chandra father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Bong Chandra’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Bong Chandra is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Bong Chandra’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Bong Chandra’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Bong Chandra zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. He is currently 36 years old
The entrepreneur has been alive for 13,184 days days or 316,423 hours hours. There were precisely 447 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 25, 1987|
|AGE:||36 years old|
Bong Chandra was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Bong Chandra’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,055,636,132 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1987, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Bad" by Michael Jackson.
On this day in history:
5. Bong Chandra’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Bong Chandra’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Bong Chandra was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Bong Chandra’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Bong Chandra was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Bong Chandra’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Bong Chandra’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.