Bonnie McKee (Songwriter) was born on the 20th of January, 1984. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 7. Bonnie’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Bonnie McKee below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Bonnie Leigh McKee|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Vacaville, California, USA|
Bonnie McKee, best known for being a Songwriter, was born in Vacaville, California, USA on Friday, January 20, 1984. Known for co-writing songs such as “California Gurls,” “Teenage Dream,” and “Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.),” all hits by Katy Perry.
Family: She grew up in a musical family. Bonnie McKee father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Bonnie McKee’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Bonnie McKee is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Bonnie McKee’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Bonnie McKee’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Bonnie McKee zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 39 years old
The American songwriter has been alive for 14,258 days or 342,208 hours. There were precisely 483 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 20, 1984|
|AGE:||39 years old|
Bonnie McKee was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Bonnie McKee’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,786,483,862 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1984, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Owner of a Lonely Heart" by Yes.
On this day in history:
5. Bonnie McKee’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Bonnie McKee’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Rat
Bonnie McKee was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Bonnie McKee’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Bonnie McKee was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Bonnie McKee’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Bonnie McKee’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.