Boris Pahor (Autobiographer) was born on the 26th of August, 1913. He was born in 1910s, in G.I. Generation. His birth sign is Virgo and his life path number is 3. Boris’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Boris Pahor below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Boris Pahor|
Boris Pahor, best known for being a Autobiographer, was born in Trieste, Italy on Tuesday, August 26, 1913. Notable Slovene writer best known for his autobiographical novel, Necropolis, which is narrated by a survivor of the Nazi concentration camps. Pahor received the prestigious Preseren Award in 1992.
Family: He was born in Trieste, Austria-Hungary (present-day Italy). He later married Radoslava Premrl. Boris Pahor father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Boris Pahor’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Boris Pahor is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Boris Pahor’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Boris Pahor’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Boris Pahor zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 109 years old
The Slovenian autobiographer has been alive for 40,099 days or 962,377 hours. There were precisely 1,359 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 26, 1913|
|AGE:||109 years old|
Boris Pahor was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Boris Pahor’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1913, Woodrow Wilson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Boris Pahor’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Boris Pahor’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Salt and Pepper|
6. The Year of the Ox
Boris Pahor was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Boris Pahor’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. G.I. Generation
Boris Pahor was born in the middle of G.I. Generation.
9. Boris Pahor’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Boris Pahor’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.