Brandi Glanville (Reality Star) was born on the 16th of November, 1972. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 1. Brandi’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Brandi Glanville below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Brandi Lynn Glanville|
|NICKNAME:||Brandi Glanville Cibrian|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Salinas, California, USA|
Brandi Glanville, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in Salinas, California, USA on Thursday, November 16, 1972. Reality personality who began appearing on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills in 2011.
Family: She was born the middle of three children and was raised in Sacramento, California. She was married to actor Eddie Cibrian from 2001 to 2010. The couple had two sons named Mason and Jake. Brandi Glanville father’s name is Guy Glanville and mother Judith Ann Glanville. We will continue to update details on Brandi Glanville’s family.
Judith Ann Glanville
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Brandi Glanville is dating Jordan Davies.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Brandi Glanville’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Brandi Glanville’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Brandi Glanville zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 48 years old
The American reality star has been alive for 17,788 days or 426,914 hours. There were precisely 603 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 16, 1972|
|AGE:||48 years old|
Brandi Glanville was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Brandi Glanville’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,851,545,181 and there were an estimated 121,907,602 babies born throughout the world in 1972, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I Can See Clearly Now" by Johnny Nash.
On this day in history:
534 – Second and final revision of the Codex Justinianus published.
1532 – Francisco Pizarro captures Inca Emperor Atahualpa after a surprise ambush at Cajamarca.
1776 – British troops capture Fort Washington during American Revolution.
5. Brandi Glanville’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Brandi Glanville’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dyed Blonde|
6. The Year of the Rat
Brandi Glanville was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Brandi Glanville’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Brandi Glanville was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Brandi Glanville’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Brandi Glanville’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.