Brantley Gilbert (Country Singer) was born on the 20th of January, 1985. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Aquarius and his life path number is 8. Brantley’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Brantley Gilbert below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Brantley Keith Gilbert|
Brantley Gilbert, best known for being a Country Singer, was born in Jefferson, Georgia on Sunday, January 20, 1985. American country singer known for the #1 hit songs “Country Must Be Country Wide” and “You Don’t Know Her Like I Do.”
Family: He was in a serious relationship with singer Jana Kramer. They were briefly engaged before breaking up. In 2015, he married Amber Cochran. He is very close with his mother, Becky Gilbert, and he has a brother named Kolby. Brantley Gilbert father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Brantley Gilbert’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Brantley Gilbert is married Amber Cochran.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Brantley Gilbert’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Brantley Gilbert’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Brantley Gilbert zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 36 years old
The American country singer has been alive for 13,298 days or 319,153 hours. There were precisely 451 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 20, 1985|
|AGE:||36 years old|
Brantley Gilbert was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Brantley Gilbert’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,873,781,796 and there were an estimated 135,970,553 babies born throughout the world in 1985, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Like A Virgin" by Madonna.
On this day in history:
1265 – First English Parliament summoned other than by royal command (in this instance by Simon de Montfort, Earl of Leicester) mets in Westminster Hall.
1841 – China cedes Hong Kong to the British during the 1st Opium War.
1921 – Republic of Turkey declared out of remnants of Ottoman Empire.
5. Brantley Gilbert’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Brantley Gilbert’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Ox
Brantley Gilbert was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Brantley Gilbert’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Brantley Gilbert was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Brantley Gilbert’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Brantley Gilbert’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.