Brett Gardner (Baseball Player) was born on the 24th of August, 1983. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Virgo and his life path number is 8. Brett’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Brett Gardner below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Brett M. Gardner|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Holy Hill, SC|
Brett Gardner, best known for being a Baseball Player, was born in Holy Hill, SC on Wednesday, August 24, 1983. MLB left fielder known for his speed and base stealing; began his big league career with the New York Yankees in 2008.
Family: He married Jessica Clendenin in 2007. Brett Gardner father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Brett Gardner’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Brett M. Gardner attended Holly Hill Academy (Holly Hill, SC) and College of Charleston.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Brett Gardner is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Brett Gardner’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Brett Gardner’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Brett Gardner zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. He is currently 37 years old
The American baseball player has been alive for 13,670 days or 328,081 hours. There were precisely 463 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 24, 1983|
|AGE:||37 years old|
Brett Gardner was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Brett Gardner’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,701,530,843 and there were an estimated 131,547,856 babies born throughout the world in 1983, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Every Breath You Take" by The Police.
On this day in history:
410 – Rome overrun by Visigoths under Alaric I for the first time in nearly 800 years, seen as the fall of the Western Roman Empire.
1516 – Battle of Marj Dabiq: Ottoman forces decisively beat the Mamluk Sultanate.
1572 – St. Bartholomew's Day Massacre of Protestants by Roman Catholics begins in Paris and later spreads to the French provinces.
5. Brett Gardner’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Brett Gardner’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Pig
Brett Gardner was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Brett Gardner’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Brett Gardner was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Brett Gardner’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Brett Gardner’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.