Brian Falduto (Movie Actor) was born on the 20th of February, 1992. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Pisces and his life path number is 7. Brian’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Brian Falduto below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Brian Falduto|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Pequannock, New Jersey, USA|
Brian Falduto, best known for being a Movie Actor, was born in Pequannock, New Jersey, USA on Thursday, February 20, 1992. Actor who made his movie debut at age eleven with the role of “Fancy Pants” Billy in Richard Linklater’s School of Rock in 2003. He has since appeared in stage plays like New Dawn: The Musical and worked with Broadway production companies like Jujamcyn Theatres.
Family: He has a brother named Mike. Brian Falduto father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Brian Falduto’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Brian Falduto is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Brian Falduto’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Brian Falduto’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Brian Falduto zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. He is currently 30 years old
The American movie actor has been alive for 11,119 days or 266,864 hours. There were precisely 377 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 20, 1992|
|AGE:||30 years old|
Brian Falduto was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Brian Falduto’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1992, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Brian Falduto’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Brian Falduto’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Brian Falduto was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Brian Falduto’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Brian Falduto was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Brian Falduto’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Brian Falduto’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.