Brian Littrell (Pop Singer) was born on the 20th of February, 1975. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Pisces and his life path number is 8. Brian’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Brian Littrell below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Brian Thomas Littrell|
|NICKNAME:||B-Rok, Frick, Seaver, Bri, Mr. Joker|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Lexington, Kentucky, USA|
Brian Littrell, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Lexington, Kentucky, USA on Thursday, February 20, 1975. Member of the popular boy band the Backstreet Boys who went on to become a contemporary Christian singer.
Family: He married Leighanne Littrell on September 2, 2000. He and Leighanne have a son named Baylee. Brian Littrell father’s name is Harold Littrell II and mother Jackie Littrell. We will continue to update details on Brian Littrell’s family.
Education: Brian Thomas Littrell attended Tates Creek High School, Lexington, Kentucky (1990-1994).
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Brian Littrell is married Leighanne Littrell.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Brian Littrell’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Brian Littrell’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Brian Littrell zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. He is currently 48 years old
The American pop singer has been alive for 17,817 days or 427,609 hours. There were precisely 604 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 20, 1975|
|AGE:||48 years old|
Brian Littrell was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Brian Littrell’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,079,087,198 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1975, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Pick Up The Pieces" by Average White Band.
On this day in history:
5. Brian Littrell’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Brian Littrell’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Brian Littrell was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Brian Littrell’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Brian Littrell was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Brian Littrell’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Brian Littrell’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.