Brian Poole (Rock Singer) was born on the 2nd of November, 1941. He was born in 1940s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 1. Brian’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Brian Poole below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Brian Poole|
|BIRTHPLACE:||England, United Kingdom|
Brian Poole, best known for being a Rock Singer, was born in England, United Kingdom on Sunday, November 2, 1941. Singer best known as the frontman for the 60’s bands The Tremeloes and its later incarnation, Brian Poole and the Tremeloes. The band’s 1963 cover of “Twist and Shout” sold over one million copies.
Family: He has daughters named Shelly and Karen. Brian Poole father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Brian Poole’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Brian Poole is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Brian Poole’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Brian Poole’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Brian Poole zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 80 years old
The English rock singer has been alive for 29,415 days or 705,974 hours. There were precisely 997 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 2, 1941|
|AGE:||80 years old|
Brian Poole was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Brian Poole’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1941, Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1875 – Verney Cameroon reaches Benguela in Angola, from Africa's east coast, 1st European to cross equatorial Africa.
1917 – Balfour Declaration proclaims support for a Jewish state in Palestine.
1930 – Coronation of Ras Tafari Makonnen as Haile Selassie I, 225th Emperor of Ethopian Solmonic Dynasty.
1949 – Netherland recognizes Indonesia as a sovereign state.
1966 – The Cuban Adjustment Act comes into force, allowing 123,000 Cubans opportunity to apply for permanent residence in the US.
5. Brian Poole’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Brian Poole’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Brian Poole was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Brian Poole’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Silent Generation
Brian Poole was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Brian Poole’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Brian Poole’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.