Brian Stepanek (TV Actor) was born on the 6th of February, 1971. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Aquarius and his life path number is 8. Brian’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Brian Stepanek below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Brian Stepanek|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Cleveland, Ohio, USA|
Brian Stepanek, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Cleveland, Ohio, USA on Saturday, February 6, 1971. Comedic actor who has had roles on the shows Kick Buttowski: Suburban Daredevil and The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.
Family: He married Prisa Stepanek in 2002 and the couple has three children. Brian Stepanek father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Brian Stepanek’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Brian Stepanek attended Gilmour Academy and Syracuse University.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Brian Stepanek is married Parisa Stepanek.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Brian Stepanek’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Brian Stepanek’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Brian Stepanek zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. He is currently 52 years old
The American tv actor has been alive for 19,116 days or 458,784 hours. There were precisely 648 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 6, 1971|
|AGE:||52 years old|
Brian Stepanek was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Brian Stepanek’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,775,790,900 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1971, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Knock Three Times" by Tony Orlando and Dawn.
On this day in history:
5. Brian Stepanek’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Brian Stepanek’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Pig
Brian Stepanek was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Brian Stepanek’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Brian Stepanek was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Brian Stepanek’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Brian Stepanek’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.