Brian Sullivan (Journalist) was born on the 19th of July, 1971. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Cancer and his life path number is 8. Brian’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Brian Sullivan below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Brian Sullivan|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Los Angeles, California, USA|
Brian Sullivan, best known for being a Journalist, was born in Los Angeles, California, USA on Monday, July 19, 1971. Financial journalist and news anchor known for his work on CNBC’s Power Lunch. He’s also worked at Bloomberg Television and Fox Business Network.
Family: He grew up in Los Angeles, California. Brian Sullivan father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Brian Sullivan’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Brian Sullivan is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Brian Sullivan’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Brian Sullivan’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Brian Sullivan zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. He is currently 50 years old
The American journalist has been alive for 18,563 days or 445,528 hours. There were precisely 629 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 19, 1971|
|AGE:||50 years old|
Brian Sullivan was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Brian Sullivan’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,775,790,900 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1971, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Indian Reservation (The Lament Of The Cherokee Reservation Indian)" by The Raiders.
On this day in history:
1595 – Astronomer Johannes Kepler has an epiphany and develops his theory of the geometrical basis of the universe while teaching in Graz.
1843 – The steamship SS Great Britain is launched, designed by Isambard Kingdom Brunel, is the first ocean-going craft with an iron hull or screw propeller and the largest vessel afloat in the world.
1848 – 1st US women's rights convention held in Seneca Falls NY, organised by Elizabeth Cady Stanton and Lucretia Mott.
1941 – British PM Winston Churchill launches his "V for Victory" campaign.
5. Brian Sullivan’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Brian Sullivan’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Brian Sullivan was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Brian Sullivan’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Brian Sullivan was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Brian Sullivan’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Brian Sullivan’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.