Brian Viloria (Boxer) was born on the 24th of November, 1980. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 8. Brian’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Brian Viloria below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Brian Viloria|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Hawaii, United States|
Brian Viloria, best known for being a Boxer, was born in Hawaii, United States on Monday, November 24, 1980. Filipino fighter who has won titles at both the Light Flyweight and Flyweight divisions, and held titles in WBC, IBF, WBO, and WBA.
Family: He married Erica Navarro in 2010. Brian Viloria father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Brian Viloria’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Brian Viloria is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Brian Viloria’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Brian Viloria’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Brian Viloria zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. He is currently 41 years old
The American boxer has been alive for 15,146 days or 363,521 hours. There were precisely 513 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 24, 1980|
|AGE:||41 years old|
Brian Viloria was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Brian Viloria’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,458,411,534 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1980, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Lady" by Kenny Rogers.
On this day in history:
380 – Theodosius I makes his adventus, or first formal entry, into Constantinople.
1639 – 1st observation of transit of Venus by Jeremiah Horrocks and William Crabtree - helped establish size of the Solar System.
1642 – Dutch explorer Abel Tasman discovers Van Diemen's Land (Tasmania).
1859 – English naturalist Charles Darwin publishes "On the Origin of Species" radically changing the view of evolution and laying the foundation for evolutionary biology.
1950 – UN troops begin an assault intending to end Korean War by Christmas.
5. Brian Viloria’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Brian Viloria’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Brian Viloria was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Brian Viloria’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Brian Viloria was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Brian Viloria’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Brian Viloria’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.