Brianna Nicole (YouTuber) was born on the 24th of January, 2001. She was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 1. Brianna’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Brianna Nicole below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Brianna Nicole|
Brianna Nicole, best known for being a YouTuber, was born in United States on Wednesday, January 24, 2001. Beauty YouTuber and musician known by her channel name BriannaxBeautyx who posts fashion and beauty related content in the form of hauls, tutorials, tags, OOTD/OOTW videos and more.
Family: She is from Ohio. She has a brother named Grant who was featured in her video “The Sibling Tag.” Brianna Nicole father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Brianna Nicole’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Brianna Nicole is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Brianna Nicole’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Brianna Nicole’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Brianna Nicole zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 22 years old
The American youtuber has been alive for 8,042 days or 193,029 hours. There were precisely 273 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 24, 2001|
|AGE:||22 years old|
Brianna Nicole was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Brianna Nicole’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,223,412,158 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 2001, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Independent Women Part 1" by Destiny's Child.
On this day in history:
5. Brianna Nicole’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Brianna Nicole’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Brianna Nicole was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Brianna Nicole’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation Z
Brianna Nicole was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Brianna Nicole’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Brianna Nicole’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.