Brianna Snapple (YouTuber) was born on the 21st of November, 2003. She was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 1. Brianna’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Brianna Snapple below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Brianna Snapple|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Utah, United States|
Brianna Snapple, best known for being a YouTuber, was born in Utah, United States on Friday, November 21, 2003. Daughter of YouTube gaming sensation Bereghost who has been seen in the Family Game Nights videos posted by her father.
Family: She has a brother named Tyler. Her mother is known as pixiedust0423 online. Brianna Snapple father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Brianna Snapple’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Brianna Snapple is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Brianna Snapple’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Brianna Snapple’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Brianna Snapple zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 19 years old
The American youtuber has been alive for 7,140 days or 171,383 hours. There were precisely 242 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 21, 2003|
|AGE:||19 years old|
Brianna Snapple was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Brianna Snapple’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,381,408,987 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 2003, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Baby Boy" by Beyonce feat. Sean Paul.
On this day in history:
5. Brianna Snapple’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Brianna Snapple’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Brianna Snapple was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Brianna Snapple’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation Z
Brianna Snapple was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Brianna Snapple’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Brianna Snapple’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.