Britt Nicole (Pop Singer) was born on the 2nd of August, 1984. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 5. Britt’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Britt Nicole below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Brittany Nicole Waddell|
|NICKNAME:||Britt Nicole, Brittany Nicole Waddell|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Kannapolis, North Carolina, USA|
Britt Nicole, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Kannapolis, North Carolina, USA on Thursday, August 2, 1984. Born Brittany Nicole Waddell, she is a singer-songwriter who released Gold in 2012, which reached #1 on the Hot Christian albums chart and #41 on the Billboard 200.
Family: She married Joshua Crosby in July 2012. The couple welcomed a daughter named Ella in 2013 and a son named Adin in 2015. Britt Nicole father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Britt Nicole’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Britt Nicole is married Joshua Crosby.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Britt Nicole’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Britt Nicole’s zodiac sign is Leo
Britt Nicole zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 39 years old
The American pop singer has been alive for 14,375 days or 345,014 hours. There were precisely 487 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 2, 1984|
|AGE:||39 years old|
Britt Nicole was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Britt Nicole’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,786,483,862 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1984, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "When Doves Cry" by Prince.
On this day in history:
5. Britt Nicole’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Britt Nicole’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Britt Nicole was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Britt Nicole’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Britt Nicole was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Britt Nicole’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Britt Nicole’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.