Brittany Byrnes (Movie Actress) was born on the 31st of July, 1987. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 9. Brittany’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Brittany Byrnes below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Brittany Anne Byrnes|
Brittany Byrnes, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Australia on Friday, July 31, 1987. Australian film actress best known for her role as Natasha Green in the 2005 television film Little Oberon. In 2014, she had a guest role in the show Wonderland as Pip Sallinger.
Family: She grew up in the suburbs of Sydney, Australia. She has a sister and is close with her niece. Brittany Byrnes father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Brittany Byrnes’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Brittany Byrnes is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Brittany Byrnes’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Brittany Byrnes’s zodiac sign is Leo
Brittany Byrnes zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. She is currently 34 years old
The Australian movie actress has been alive for 12,710 days or 305,059 hours. There were precisely 431 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 31, 1987|
|AGE:||34 years old|
Brittany Byrnes was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Brittany Byrnes’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,055,636,132 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1987, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Shakedown (From "Beverly Hills Cop II")" by Bob Seger.
On this day in history:
1620 – Pilgrim Fathers depart Leiden for England before heading to America.
1917 – 3rd Battle of Ypres (Passchendaele) begins.
1961 – Israel welcomes its one millionth immigrant.
2007 – Operation Banner, the presence of the British Army in Northern Ireland, and longest-running British Army operation ever, comes to an end.
5. Brittany Byrnes’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Brittany Byrnes’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Brittany Byrnes was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Brittany Byrnes’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Brittany Byrnes was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Brittany Byrnes’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Brittany Byrnes’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.