Brittany Xavier (Blogger) was born on the 23rd of November, 1986. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 4. Brittany’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Brittany Xavier below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Brittany Xavier|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Los Angeles, California, USA|
Brittany Xavier, best known for being a Blogger, was born in Los Angeles, California, USA on Sunday, November 23, 1986. Fashion, lifestyle and travel blogger who was awarded the Breakthrough Fashion Blogger Of The Year honor by the 2015 Bloglovin’ Awards. Her blog is titled Thrifts and Threads.
Family: She and her husband Anthony have a daughter together. Anthony is a street style photographer. Brittany Xavier father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Brittany Xavier’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Brittany Xavier is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Brittany Xavier’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Brittany Xavier’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Brittany Xavier zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 35 years old
The American blogger has been alive for 12,957 days or 310,969 hours. There were precisely 439 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 23, 1986|
|AGE:||35 years old|
Brittany Xavier was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Brittany Xavier’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,963,633,228 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1986, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "You Give Love A Bad Name" by Bon Jovi.
On this day in history:
1248 – Conquest of Seville by Christian troops under King Ferdinand III of Castile after the city capitulates.
1644 – Areopagitica, a pamphlet by John Milton, decrying censorship, is published..
1869 – In Dumbarton, Scotland, the clipper Cutty Sark is launched - one of the last clippers ever built, and the only one still surviving.
2005 – Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf, is elected president of Liberia, the first woman to lead an African country.
5. Brittany Xavier’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Brittany Xavier’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Brittany Xavier was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Brittany Xavier’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Brittany Xavier was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Brittany Xavier’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Brittany Xavier’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.