Brittney Cade (Family Member) was born on the 25th of August, 1982. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Virgo and her life path number is 8. Brittney’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Brittney Cade below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Brittney Cade|
|NICKNAME:||Brittney Dirnt, Brittney Pritchard|
|BIRTHPLACE:||California, United States|
Brittney Cade, best known for being a Family Member, was born in California, United States on Wednesday, August 25, 1982. Befriended and later married Green Day bassist Mike Dirnt after serving him dinner at Sushi Roki in Los Angeles.
Family: She and Dirnt got married at a private ceremony in Ojai, California on March 14, 2009. Brittney Cade father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Brittney Cade’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Brittney Cade is married Mike Dirnt.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Brittney Cade’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Brittney Cade’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Brittney Cade zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 39 years old
The American family member has been alive for 14,510 days or 348,263 hours. There were precisely 492 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 25, 1982|
|AGE:||39 years old|
Brittney Cade was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Brittney Cade’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,618,776,168 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1982, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Eye Of The Tiger" by Survivor.
On this day in history:
1609 – Galileo demonstrates his 1st telescope to Venetian lawmakers.
1718 – Hundreds of French colonists arrive in Louisiana; New Orleans founded.
1768 – Captain James Cook departs from Plymouth, England, on his first voyage on board the endeavour, bound for the Pacific Ocean.
1894 – Japanese scientist Shibasaburo Kitasato discovers the infectious agent of the bubonic plague and publishes his findings in The Lancet.
1944 – General Charles de Gaulle walks the Champs Elysees in Paris after the liberation of the city from Nazi occupation.
5. Brittney Cade’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Brittney Cade’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Brittney Cade was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Brittney Cade’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Brittney Cade was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Brittney Cade’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Brittney Cade’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.