Brittney Cason (Radio Host) was born on the 24th of January, 1981. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 8. Brittney’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Brittney Cason below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Brittney Cason|
Brittney Cason, best known for being a Radio Host, was born in Virginia on Saturday, January 24, 1981. Radio personality and co-host of BS in the Morning with Brittney & Sparks on KOMP92.3 in Vegas.
Family: She married Mark Seidel in 2015. Brittney Cason father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Brittney Cason’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Brittney Cason is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Brittney Cason’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Brittney Cason’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Brittney Cason zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. She is currently 42 years old
The radio host has been alive for 15,400 days days or 369,604 hours hours. There were precisely 522 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 24, 1981|
|AGE:||42 years old|
Brittney Cason was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Brittney Cason’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,537,845,777 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1981, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "(Just Like) Starting Over" by John Lennon.
On this day in history:
5. Brittney Cason’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Brittney Cason’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Brittney Cason was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Brittney Cason’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Brittney Cason was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Brittney Cason’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Brittney Cason’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.