Brock Lesnar (Wrestler) was born on the 12th of July, 1977. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Cancer and his life path number is 7. Brock’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Brock Lesnar below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Brock Edward Lesnar|
|NICKNAME:||The Next Big Thing|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Webster, South Dakota,United States|
Brock Lesnar, best known for being a Wrestler, was born in Webster, South Dakota,United States on Tuesday, July 12, 1977. He was named the WWE King of the Ring in 2002 after winning the 2000 NCAA heavyweight wrestling championship. He joined the UFC in 2007.
Family: He broke off his engagement with his fiancee Nicole, with whom he had a daughter named Mya Lynn in 2002, in order to start a relationship with fellow wrestler Rena Sable Mero, whom he married in May 2006. He and Rena have two children, Duke and Turk. Brock Lesnar father’s name is Richard Lesnar and mother Stephanie Lesnar. We will continue to update details on Brock Lesnar’s family.
Education: Brock Edward Lesnar attended Webster High School, Webster, South Dakota, United States and Bismarck State College, Bismarck, North Dakota, United States (Transferred), University Of Minnesota, Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States And Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Brock Lesnar is married Rena Mero.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Brock Lesnar’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Brock Lesnar’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Brock Lesnar zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 46 years old
The American wrestler has been alive for 16,879 days or 405,110 hours. There were precisely 572 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 12, 1977|
|AGE:||46 years old|
Brock Lesnar was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Brock Lesnar’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,229,201,257 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1977, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Da Doo Ron Ron" by Shaun Cassidy.
On this day in history:
5. Brock Lesnar’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Brock Lesnar’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Brock Lesnar was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Brock Lesnar’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Brock Lesnar was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Brock Lesnar’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Brock Lesnar’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.