Brooke Elliott (TV Actress) was born on the 16th of November, 1974. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 3. Brooke’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Brooke Elliott below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Brooke Kathleen Elliott|
|NICKNAME:||Brooke Elliott, Brooke Kathleen Elliott|
Brooke Elliott, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Fridley, MN on Saturday, November 16, 1974. Actress who played Jane Bingum on the television series Drop Dead Diva. She also had a small part in the Mel Gibson film What Women Want.
Family: Her parents are Robert and Kathleen Elliott, and she has a brother, Adam, and sister, Jamie. Brooke Elliott father’s name is Robert Elliott and mother Kathleen Elliott. We will continue to update details on Brooke Elliott’s family.
Education: Brooke Kathleen Elliott attended Gabriel Richard Catholic High School, USA (1991-1993) and Western Michigan University, USA.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Brooke Elliott is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Brooke Elliott’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Brooke Elliott’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Brooke Elliott zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 46 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 17,063 days or 409,514 hours. There were precisely 578 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 16, 1974|
|AGE:||46 years old|
Brooke Elliott was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Brooke Elliott’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,003,448,151 and there were an estimated 121,673,775 babies born throughout the world in 1974, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Whatever Gets You Thru The Night" by John Lennon With The Plastic Ono Nuclear Band.
On this day in history:
534 – Second and final revision of the Codex Justinianus published.
1532 – Francisco Pizarro captures Inca Emperor Atahualpa after a surprise ambush at Cajamarca.
1776 – British troops capture Fort Washington during American Revolution.
5. Brooke Elliott’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Brooke Elliott’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Brooke Elliott was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Brooke Elliott’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Generation X
Brooke Elliott was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Brooke Elliott’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Brooke Elliott’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.