Brooke Ellison (Person) was born on the 20th of October, 1978. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 1. Brooke’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Brooke Ellison below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Brooke Ellison|
|BIRTHPLACE:||New York, United States|
Brooke Ellison, best known for being a Person, was born in New York, United States on Friday, October 20, 1978. Subject of the television film The Brooke Ellison Story due to being the first quadriplegic to graduate from Harvard University.
Family: She was born in New York before attending Harvard just outside of Boston. Brooke Ellison father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Brooke Ellison’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Brooke Ellison is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Brooke Ellison’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Brooke Ellison’s zodiac sign is Libra
Brooke Ellison zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 43 years old
The American person has been alive for 15,912 days or 381,900 hours. There were precisely 539 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 20, 1978|
|AGE:||43 years old|
Brooke Ellison was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Brooke Ellison’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,304,377,112 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1978, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Kiss You All Over" by Exile.
On this day in history:
1097 – 1st Crusaders arrive in Antioch during the First Crusade.
1603 – Chinese uprising in Philippines fails after 23,000 killed.
1803 – US Senate ratifies the Louisiana Purchase.
1864 – US President Abraham Lincoln formally establishes Thanksgiving as a national holiday.
1935 – Communist forces end their Long March at Yan'an, in Shaanxi, China, bringing Mao Zedong to prominence.
5. Brooke Ellison’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Brooke Ellison’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Brooke Ellison was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Brooke Ellison’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Brooke Ellison was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Brooke Ellison’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Brooke Ellison’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.