Brooke Harman (TV Actress) was born on the 18th of August, 1985. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 4. Brooke’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Brooke Harman below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Brooke Harman|
Brooke Harman, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Australia on Sunday, August 18, 1985. Known for her appearances on such Australian television series as All Saints, Home and Away, and The Secret Life of Us, she also acted alongside Orlando Bloom and Heath Ledger in the 2003 historical movie Ned Kelly.
Family: Her marriage to actor and director Jeffrey Walker produced a son named Boston Scott Walker. She is the older sister of fellow actress Demi Harman. Brooke Harman father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Brooke Harman’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Brooke Harman is married Jeffrey Walker.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Brooke Harman’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Brooke Harman’s zodiac sign is Leo
Brooke Harman zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 36 years old
The Australian tv actress has been alive for 13,425 days or 322,202 hours. There were precisely 455 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 18, 1985|
|AGE:||36 years old|
Brooke Harman was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Brooke Harman’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,873,781,796 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1985, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "The Power Of Love" by Huey Lewis & The News.
On this day in history:
1737 – First public admittance to the Salon de Paris art exhibition at the Louvre in Paris.
1838 – United States Exploring Expedition headed by Charles Wilkes departs for the Pacific Ocean and Antarctica.
1914 – US President Woodrow Wilson issues "Proclamation of Neutrality".
1919 – Anti-Cigarette League of America forms in Chicago, Illinois.
1920 – 22 year old representative Harry T. Burn is deciding vote in Tennessee's and thus America's ratification of the 19th Amendment to the constitution allowing women's suffrage after letter from his mother.
5. Brooke Harman’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Brooke Harman’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Brooke Harman was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Brooke Harman’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Brooke Harman was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Brooke Harman’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Brooke Harman’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.