Brooke Kier (Musical.ly Star) was born on the 3rd of February, 2002. She was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 9. Brooke’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Brooke Kier below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Brooke Kier|
Brooke Kier, best known for being a Musical.ly Star, was born in United States on Sunday, February 3, 2002. Social media personality who is particularly known for her BrookTaylorKier musical.ly account. She posts lip syncs to a wide variety of songs and genres while acting alongside the lyrics.
Family: She was born and raised in the United States. Brooke Kier father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Brooke Kier’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Brooke Kier is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Brooke Kier’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Brooke Kier’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Brooke Kier zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 18 years old
The American musical.ly star has been alive for 6,622 days or 158,932 hours. There were precisely 224 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 3, 2002|
|AGE:||18 years old|
Brooke Kier was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Brooke Kier’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,302,149,639 and there were an estimated 132,115,603 babies born throughout the world in 2002, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "U Got It Bad" by Usher.
On this day in history:
1451 – Sultan Mehmed II, the Conqueror inherits the throne of the Ottoman Empire.
1509 – The Battle of Diu, naval battle at port of Diu, India between Portugal and the Ottoman Empire, establishes Portugese trading control.
1870 – US state of Iowa ratifies the 15th Amendment of the United States Constitution allowing suffrage for all races & colour.
5. Brooke Kier’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Brooke Kier’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Brooke Kier was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Brooke Kier’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation Z
Brooke Kier was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Brooke Kier’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Brooke Kier’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.