Brooke Monk (TikTok Star) was born on the 31st of January, 2003. She was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 1. Brooke’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Brooke Monk below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Brooke Monk|
Brooke Monk, best known for being a TikTok Star, was born in United States on Friday, January 31, 2003. Lip sync and dance content creator known for posting short videos on her brookemonk_ TikTok account. Most of her content was relatable for the average high school student.
Family: She was born in the United States. Brooke Monk father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Brooke Monk’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Brooke Monk is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Brooke Monk’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Brooke Monk’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Brooke Monk zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 17 years old
The American tiktok star has been alive for 6,518 days or 156,433 hours. There were precisely 221 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 31, 2003|
|AGE:||17 years old|
Brooke Monk was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Brooke Monk’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,381,408,987 and there were an estimated 132,913,449 babies born throughout the world in 2003, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Bump, Bump, Bump" by B2K & P. Diddy.
On this day in history:
1865 – General Robert E. Lee named Commander-in-Chief of Confederate Armies during US Civil War.
1943 – Field Marshal Friedrich Paulus surrenders to Soviet troops at Stalingrad.
1950 – US President Harry Truman publicly announces support for the development of a hydrogen bomb.
5. Brooke Monk’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Brooke Monk’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Brooke Monk was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Brooke Monk’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation Z
Brooke Monk was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Brooke Monk’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Brooke Monk’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.